Brazilian Butt Lift Chicago [BBL]
What is involved in a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
The Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL for short, is a body contouring cosmetic procedure. It involves removing unseemly fat tissue through liposuction from your lower back, thighs, tummy, love-handles, FUPA, and ankles. The extracted tissue is sorted and cleaned only to keep healthy fat cells. Those are injected back into your buttocks to give you an eye-pleasing, sexy, rounded bubble butt. It is a much safer procedure than silicone butt implants or fillers to provide you with a buttock lift.
Why is BBL the most searched plastic surgery procedure today in Schaumburg/Chicago?
Nature, lifestyle, and genetics give us the body we look at in a mirror. It isn’t always the most flattering as we age and have busy lives. What if you could have the hottest bootie modern cosmetic surgery can offer without having to spend countless hours in the gym?
Who doesn’t want to show off a sculpted backside in the form of beautiful heart-shape buttocks? No more flat pancake buttocks. Forget the fat that sticks to your hips and belly. With a Brazilian butt lift, you can get precisely the booty you want by fat grafting, and the final results will give a contoured body.
You finally get to have the curves you crave! It is time to think about wearing those magazine-worthy form-fitting jeans or that gorgeous summer print dress with the perfect drape and swing. You go Girl! Confidence opens doors, as they say.
The Benefits of Fat Transfer Procedures
Fat transfer, or fat grafting, is a straightforward procedure that quickly produces incredible results, significantly enhancing your looks for that toned midsection and a shapely, rounder derriere using your own fat. These are the main benefits of the process:
- Fat transfers are entirely outpatient, allowing you to go home and recover with minimal risk. The use of your fat ensures that complications such as allergic reactions cease to be a concern.
- Instead of general anesthesia, the doctor uses IV sedation, which is significantly safer.
- The surgery is flexible and may go with liposuction or breast augmentation. This possibility enables sculpting on multiple areas of your body in one sitting.
- Fat transfers produce immediate and natural-looking results that continually improve in the weeks following the surgical procedure.
- The use of tiny incisions ensures that there is no significant scarring after recovery
- Fat transfers produce lasting results, with patients typically retaining eighty percent of transplanted fat cells.
- The recovery period is incredibly short. Patients typically resume light duties in a couple of days and more physically exerting activity in two weeks.
Who is performing your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
Brian Rosett, M.D., is a Beverly Hills trained, highly respected board-certified plastic surgeon and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Warm and approachable, Dr. Rosett has been in practice for many years. He has performed thousands of successful surgeries. He has the skills and techniques to give you the exact hips and butt to fit your physique.
Why Choose Chicago Liposuction for your butt augmentation?
Your BLL is performed under local anesthesia and a mild sedative
- You can communicate with your doctor during the whole procedure
- Dr. Rosett is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of liposuction and fat transfer surgeries.
- Dr. Rosett is world-renowned for his Butterfly Butt Lift Technique
- Your BBL can be part of a Mommy makeover including tummy tuck, breast augmentation, or breast reduction
- State of the art facilities
- Unique methodology sorting of stem cells to increase the retention of the fat cells
- Financing available on site
Are You a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
For the best results, you must meet some specific minimum requirements. These are some of the set standards for the ideal candidate:
- You must be in good general health. Healthy individuals remain more suited to withstand the surgery and the post-op recovery phase with minimal fuss. A healthy body is typically one that doesn’t have chronic health conditions or cardiovascular issues. People with diabetes should consult the doctor for an assessment to determine the suitability of the operation.
- You must be a non-smoker who isn’t fond of alcohol. Smoking and alcohol restrict blood circulation. Transferred fat requires adequate blood supply to survive the procedure.
- You must have sufficient excess fat. Only an estimated 25 percent of the harvested cells qualify for reintroduction to your gluteus. Therefore, the surgeon must ensure that you have the right amount of fat in the designated donor sites. The harvesting process involves extraction from at least two locations. There have to be enough healthy cells to produce the desired result. If you don’t have enough fat, your physician may recommend a weight gain before your surgery.
- Be disciplined after your procedure. Cosmetic procedures done by our Chicago doctors produce some fantastic results. For the fat transfer procedure to be successful, you must do your part and follow all the instructions given to you by the post-op team.
You are an ideal candidate if you check all the right boxes.
The Ideal Female Candidate Profile
Butt lifts have proven popular to two categories of patients:
- Younger women who desire more curvaceous bodies.
- Older women who want to remedy sagging areas and bring back a firmer youthful look.
BBL procedures are, therefore, a suitable treatment for these types of posteriors:
- Irregularly shaped, especially after considerable weight loss
- Disproportionately small
What can you do to make your butt lift recovery a success?
Plan Ahead: You should expect to take 7-10 days off as a rule of thumb for your recovery.
There will be initial swelling, numbness, and some discomfort in the liposuction areas.
Please be aware that you should not sit on your buttocks for 7-10 days after the procedure so that the transferred fat will have the best chance to survive.
Do not drive if you don’t have to
Keeping your body weight off your treatment site allows your fat to find blood supply in its new area.
You will be prescribed antibiotics and pain relief medicine to take after surgery, and you will need to take those as directed.
Plan to eat a diet high in protein to help your body heal. A nutrient-rich diet with plenty of vegetables, nuts, and grains will help your recovery.
Keep your weight constant; avoid weight loss or gain. Weight fluctuations can affect your results
No smoking or alcohol until the fat settles
Drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water daily will also benefit your recovery.
You will also be encouraged to walk and do stretching to enhance the healing process.
You must wear the compression garment as required to achieve the best results and the fat to remain in place.
For more details on the recovery process after a fat transfer augmentation, check this guide
Pre-Op Preparation for your BBL
The entire BBL procedure typically lasts three hours on average, depending on the number of areas under treatment. Another factor affecting this timeline is the involvement of an additional process such as liposuction or breast augmentation.
This preparatory phase involves discussions with the surgeon to determine the best approach for you. You have a chance to air your ideas and preference, getting a professional perspective on your needs in the process.
In the days before your procedure:
- Avoid Aspirins for at least a week, along with anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs as well.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol
- Get your prescriptions filled beforehand for convenience after surgery
- Prepare the baggy, comfortable outfits you will wear after the procedure
- Put in place a healthy meal plan that will aid faster recovery
- Observe any specific, unique recommendations by your doctor before your operation
You should carefully observe these directives.
What Brazilian Butt Lift Entails
There are three phases to buttock augmentation. Each plays a vital role in the result. These are the phases of a typical Brazilian Butt Lift operation:
This stage primarily involves the harvesting of fat cells from donor sites. The doctor may employ some of these popular enhancement procedures:
- Conventional liposuction – the use of a syringe equipped with a vacuum suction
- Power-Assisted liposuction – using a specialized cannula and mechanized movement
- Hand-Held Syringe Liposuction – manual suctioning using a typical needle
- External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction – the use of ultrasonic energy applied through the skin
- Internal Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction – the transmission of ultrasound energy via a cannula inserted under the skin
In total, the doctor may extract up to five liters of fat during liposuction. This step sculpts the treated area before the fat cells are reintroduced into your gluteus to complete the BBL procedure. Each cheek receives between 500 and 1000cc of fat.
The harvested fat cells undergo filtration, washing, or, depending on the doctor’s preference, centrifugation. This process removes dead or unhealthy cells and extra fluids, producing a healthy sample fit for reuse. Healthy cells are ideal for fat grafting as they have a higher chance of survival and maintain the acquired shape for longer.
This phase plays a vital role and improves the quality of material injected back into the area under treatment with long-lasting effects.
A small Cannula is used to carefully re-inject the healthy fat cells in mapped spots on the skin. It is a tricky procedure that has to do expertly to avoid hitting the three gluteal muscles. It is at this point that the doctor’s experience and skills manifest. We call this: “The Hands”: The ability to make a patient’s dreams and desires a reality.
All procedures are unique to each patient. During the consultation, our doctors give accurate and straightforward quotes. We believe in transparency, and there is no fine print in the provided costs.
We partner with some of the leading financial institutions to offer flexible financing for services rendered. We understand the challenge of financing a procedure and take steps to ensure that you get an easy payment plan with affordable monthly payments.
Contact Us for Brazilian Butt Lift
Call and book an appointment today. Start your journey to the perfect body by coming for a consultation at our Chicago Clinic. We put you first and have some of the best doctors in the field skillfully performing the procedures.Learn About Procedures Cost