Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- What is the Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation procedure?
- Is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Right for you?
- Before and After Pictures
- Who is a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation at Chicago liposuction by Lift Body Center?
- How is the procedure performed?
- What are some of the safety features of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Pros and Cons of Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation
- How do I prepare for my liposuction procedure?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- What is the downtime for the procedure?
- Can I wear my regular bra after the surgery?
- What is the cost of the procedure?
- Call us Today
What is the Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation procedure?
The Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation procedure is the most natural breast augmentation procedure available Today. In simple terms, it involves using your excess fat deposits from other parts of your body and reinjecting your fat cells into your breasts to give you a rounder breast shape, especially in the upper pole region. Call it the jiggle with the sizzle.
- Done under local anesthesia as an out-patient procedure at Chicago liposuction by Lift Body Center, Schaumburg, Illinois
- Uses your fat cells extracted during a contouring procedure
- The fat cells are then washed, sorted and the healthiest reinjected in your breasts immediately
- The process can add One Cup for a fuller, natural look to your figure.
Is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Right for you?
Known as “Structural Fat Grafting,” this process has been used successfully for several decades, but science has advanced recently to significantly improve the fat cell retention results. This procedure is safe and straightforward relative to other forms of breast augmentation, including implants and fillers.
Women undergo adverse body changes due to age and childbirth. With time, aging causes wrinkling and loose skin. Pregnancies also cause changes in breast size and eventually sagging sets in due to breastfeeding. Genetic factors may cause an underdeveloped bosom or some asymmetry in one’s form. All these esthetic imperfections can benefit from fat transfer procedures.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation is perfect for women who want to up a cup and have a fuller appealing bosom.
Our office has the best equipment and staff to make your experience a breeze. We will answer all your questions during your pre-op meeting. You can discuss all areas of the procedures available to you so you can plan accordingly.
Before and After Pictures
Who is a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation at Chicago liposuction by Lift Body Center?
The best candidates include:
- Women who want a natural look to repair visual defects including sagging and asymmetry
- Women who have recently had saline implants or silicone implants removed and require a breast enlargement or restoration procedure
- Women who have recently given birth and lost breast volume
- Women who require a breast reconstruction procedure
- Women who need a procedure to repair issues with capsular contracture
- Women who have slightly different breast sizes and want a natural balanced look
How is the procedure performed?
This procedure in 3 steps:
- Under local anesthesia, the doctor harvests the fat cells for the transfer procedure.
- Fat cells are washed, sorted, and immediately prepared for reinjection.
- The doctor makes a small incision using a microcannula. The fat cells are injected in the breast’s high part to give it a fuller, rounder shape.
What are some of the safety features of Breast Fat Transfer?
- No need for complete anesthesia, reducing costs and associated risks
- No Complications associated with breast implants including scaring, leaking, removal, or replacement
- No risk of capsular contracture associated with an implant
- Using your biomaterial reduces the risk of contamination
Pros and Cons of Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation
- Pro: Your body is already familiar with your fat cells so, your breast tissue will absorb them with little risk of rejection
- Pro: No Incisions! The doctor uses a small needle to inject the fat
- Pro: No decrease in nipple sensation
- Pro: No complications associated with future breastfeeding
- Pro: Quick recovery time of about three days, much faster than silicone implants
- Pro: It is the perfect procedure for small cosmetic changes to even out both breasts
- Con: It will usually add no more than one cup size and sometimes two
- Con: The survivability of the fat graft is unpredictable and may show a loss of up to 30% within two months
- Con: You may also need a breast lift to support the fat graft
- Con: The Price may be more expensive than saline implants
How do I prepare for my liposuction procedure?
- Do not take thinning drugs like Aspirin and Ibuprofen several days before
- Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking
- If you are underweight, the doctor may suggest a weight gain program
- On the day of your surgery, have a regular breakfast
- A Baseline mammogram may be needed
- Organize for a person to take you to the clinic and drive you back home
What kind of results can I expect?
Following surgery, the breasts will appear initially fuller. Most patients state that the liposuction portion is associated with more discomfort than the actual breast transfer procedure. Patients can experience a 1-2 cup size increase from the surgery, followed by a decrease in size due to fat loss. It is typical to lose 1/3 of the transferred fat a month or two after the breast augmentation surgery. Wearing a compression garment will help the fat stay in place until it settles and forms blood vessels in the fat area. After that, you can expect to see the final size and look of your new figure.
The procedure subtly improves contour and symmetry while giving you upper pole fullness. If those are your goals, then this will be an ideal procedure for you
What is the downtime for the procedure?
The usual downtime for this procedure is 2-3 days. The majority of patients are back to work in 3 days. Remember to avoid applying pressure on your breasts during the early phases of recovery. When sleeping, lie on your back. Keep the compression garment on for the period recommended, and only take it off when the doctor says it’s okay to do so. Mild to moderate exercise is encouraged after the first few weeks, but it must be low impact.
We advise patients to avoid any rigorous jumping or running for two months after the procedure.
Can I wear my regular bra after the surgery?
The doctor will suggest a special bra after the surgery. After a week, you will be able to wear a regular bra.
What is the cost of the procedure?
If you come in for a liposuction procedure, you can add the added Fat transfer Breast Augmentation for $4,000. Why let your fat go to waste? You can have it repurposed for a gorgeous cleavage. Up a cup or two?
Call us Today
The Chicago liposuction by Lift Body Center is one of the best places to have your procedure done. We understand the uniqueness of each case. As a result, our solutions are tailored-to-fit, addressing your unique needs. Skilled expertise works hand in hand with client preferences to produce fantastic results.
We give simple and straightforward quotes to all our patients, with no gimmicks or hidden charges. There are different financing options available.
When you are ready, call book your complimentary consultation.Learn About Procedures Cost