BBL – BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT COST CHICAGO
What does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Chicago?
Your initial consultation at our surgery center is complimentary, but we know you are anxious to have an idea of the cost.
A BBL is part of two procedures:
1) The Liposuction part, which extracts the amount of fat from unwanted areas of the body. The liposuction costs depend on the patient’s body type and the number of sites harvested. Prices start at $4,000 for the excess fat removal portion.
2) The buttock enhancement portion is the injection of your cleaned and sorted fat for your buttock lift. That is called fat transfer. You can expect the cost portion of a Brazilian Butt Lift to be $2,500 to $4,000
3) As a rule of thumb, the average industry cost starts at $6,500, the median is $8,500 and the high point is $10,000.
To give you a proper estimate on the Liposuction portion, the doctor must examine you either through a virtual consultation or a physical examination to discuss what procedures you require.
Fat grafting and contouring are usually done in 1 to 2 hours per area. If you need several fat extraction areas and then include breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, or a complete mommy makeover, the price will increase accordingly.
Why is The Brazilian Butt Lift a good Option financially?
There are not many ways to beat a Brazilian Butt Lift for its benefits. The only competition is a) years in the gym, b) get injections, c) butt implants. All have time issues that make it unpractical if not dangerous for some. In a Brazilian butt lift procedure, you get the exact natural-looking cosmetic procedure you desire using your own fat.
- No Need for general anesthesia or an anesthesiologist
- No need for expensive hospitalization
- Using fat cells from your own body makes a BBL surgery a safer alternative to implants
- You decide exactly how much augmentation you want and precisely where
- Brazilian butt lifts will retain over 60% of the fat injected
- Downtime of 7-10 days after the surgical procedure
- You can do other procedures at the same time, including Fat transfer Breast Augmentation
- No Other procedure will give the same natural, rounder look with the desired results than a BBL. Everything else comes with an expiry date!
Sometimes you get what you pay for. In the case of a BBL, we urge you to consider the doctors way ahead of the price
Brian Rosett, M.D., is a Beverly Hills trained, highly respected board-certified plastic surgeon and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Warm and approachable, Dr. Rosett has been in practice for many years. He has performed thousands of successful surgeries. He has the skills and techniques to give you the exact results to match your physique.
Any fat transfer procedure is tricky. In a Brazilian butt lift surgery, the surgeon must move and place the injected fat in different areas of your body. You do want to leave with a bubble or heart shape butt, not an uneven pancake.
Who is a good candidate for a BBL?
- A person with enough fat for extraction in the breasts, arms, belly, thighs, lower back, or FUPA
- People with skin elasticity to fully benefit from sculpting
- Patients who understand the limits of liposuction and do not see it as a replacement for weight loss
Can I Get Financing for My Brazilian Butt Lift?
We offer several financing options to make paying for your Brazilian Butt Lift easy with monthly installments.
The reputable finance companies listed below can advise you on payment plans to fit your budget
THE BOTTOM LINE on Liposuction Costs
At Chicago Liposuction by Lift Body Center, patients receive a complimentary initial consultation. Our doctors will answer questions and discuss your wants and needs during the evaluation. Depending on the areas to be treated and the amount of fat to remove, you receive a written quote that covers the entire costs. You can leave knowing there will be no surprises.
This fee includes all of the following:
- Pre-operative labs
- Antibacterial scrub
- Facility fee
- Local anesthetic
- Post-operative supplies
- ALL follow-up visits
- *Pain medication is an optional expense. All patients are discharged from our facility with a prescription for pain meds, but whether they get this prescription filled at their own pharmacy is their decision.
- To better comprehend how the cost for your liposuction procedure is estimated, please visit our cost page.
**Some patients choose to buy a second compression garment at their own expense.