Neck Liposuction Chicago
What is the Neck Liposuction Procedure?
Neck liposuction is a simple, minimally invasive procedure done under tumescent local anesthesia. It only requires a few tiny incisions to give you instant youthful results.
It is performed as an outpatient procedure. It does not require general anesthesia nor intravenous sedation.
It is well suited for younger patients with good skin elasticity.
It is often combined with chin liposuction to give you better neck contour and improve your overall appearance and give you a more appealing neckline.
Neck Liposuction removes excess fat to sculpt a more refined jawline
Neck Liposuction removes fat from the neck’s subcutaneous tissue layer and sculpts a more youthful, contoured neck and jawline. Good candidates for liposuction of the neck have excess fat along with elastic skin and muscle tone.
How does the doctor perform Neck Lipo?
After a review of the pre-op tests with the doctor, you receive oral sedation.
Neck liposuction is performed under local anesthesia.
Small incisions in the skin are made to introduce the tumescent anesthesia. It numbs the area very quickly and allows the doctor to access the amount of fat to remove.
The surgeon uses small cannulas and the SmartLipo Triplex laser to contour and removes fat cells in the neck area. The use of SmartLipo enables the best skin tightening possible. It allows the doctor to balance head to shoulders ratios and reduce the appearance of loose skin.
The local anesthetic wears off after a few hours. The results will start showing as the new collagen tightens the skin.
There is no need for sutures, and it is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures.
Most patients can return to work the very next day.
We advise patients to organize transport from the clinic because there may be residual effects associated with the oral sedative.
Who will perform my surgery at Chicago Liposuction by Lift Body Center?
Brian Rosett, M.D., is a Beverly Hills trained, highly respected board-certified plastic surgeon and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Warm and approachable, Dr. Rosett has been in practice for many years. He has performed thousands of successful surgeries. He has the skills and techniques to give you the exact results to match your physique
What is the difference between a Neck lift and Neck liposuction?
A neck lift is an actual plastic surgery procedure that will lift the loose skin under the chin, often called the turkey neck. It is often combined with a facelift and rhinoplasty.
Neck liposuction removes fat deposits under the chin to give you a more chiseled look. Using laser lipo, it is possible to see a natural tightening of the skin in the treatment area if the skin has sufficient elasticity.
Your doctor can explain which surgical procedure is appropriate to deal with the excess skin during your free consultation.
Can I get a Breast transfer augmentation from Neck liposuction?
This is a question that is often asked by women who are having neck and chin liposuction. If you have sufficient skin elasticity in your neck and chin, you can have the healthy fat cells transferred to your upper breast to you give you an instant full rounded breast 1 or 2 cup larger. The results are stunning giving you a gorgeous plunging neckline. Ask your doctor if you are a good candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation.
Am I a Good Candidate for Neck Liposuction?
To determine if you’re a good candidate for neck liposuction to reveal a sleek, defined jawline, ask yourself a few questions:
- Am I in good health?
- Am I at or close to my ideal weight?
- Does my skin have good elasticity to help it bounce back after unwanted fat liposuction?
- Do I have realistic expectations of the results I can expect to see?
If your answer to these questions is yes, neck liposuction could be the perfect choice for you.
Why do I have to wear a chin strap after Neck Liposuction?
The purpose of the chin strap is to exert pressure to keep the shape of the treatment area. It is especially important when sleeping.
How long is recovery from neck liposuction?
Typically, patients return to daily activities, including returning to work, within a few days after surgery. Expect your neck to feel tight for a few weeks, and know that bruising and swelling are normal.
The recovery time for neck liposuction is quite rapid. The first 36-72 hours after treatment is the most uncomfortable part of recovery since patients often experience a combination of numbness, swelling, and soreness. Avoid activities that involve twisting, turning in the first three days after surgery to minimize soreness. During this time, patients may take medication prescribed or recommended by our surgeons to help them manage discomfort.
All patients should observe the following guidelines for recovery after a liposuction procedure:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the treated area. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in either a raw or steamed form to allow your body to digest the food and absorb vital nutrients easily. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and will help tighten up skin tissues after liposuction. Adequate hydration will help with the expulsion of dead cells in your urine
- Get enough rest and avoid stress. Patients who have liposuction surgery will be able to return to a light exercise workout within 4-6 days after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. It is important to avoid strenuous activity to allow new blood vessels to form.
- Wear the chin strap. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the treatment during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn for optimal results.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
The price for liposuction includes:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure.
- The procedure performed by a board-certified surgeon
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
The procedure costs vary depending on the amount of fat that needs to be removed and the patient’s size. The beginning cost for neck liposuction procedure is $4,500. With This region will benefit from skin tightening with the use of the SmartLipo technique.
No Hidden Fees
You can rest assured that our quote is the final price you will pay for your surgery
Can I Get Financing for My Cosmetic Surgery?
Elective Liposuction procedures are generally not covered by insurance. We offer several financing options to make paying for your liposuction procedure with reasonable monthly payments.
At Chicago Liposuction by Lift Body Center, patients receive a complimentary initial consultation. Our doctors will answer questions and discuss your wants and needs during the evaluation. Depending on the areas to be treated and the amount of fat to remove, you receive a written quote that covers the entire costs. You can leave knowing there will be no surprises.
The cost for most liposuction surgery starts at $4,500 for an average-sized female. This fee includes all of the following:
- Pre-operative labs
- Antibacterial scrub
- Facility fee
- Local anesthetic
- Post-operative supplies
- ALL follow-up visits
- *Pain medication is an optional expense. All patients are discharged from our facility with a prescription for pain meds, but whether they get this prescription filled at their own pharmacy is their decision.
- To better comprehend how the cost for your liposuction procedureis estimated, please visit our cost page.
**Some patients choose to buy a second compression garment at their own expense.Learn About Procedures Cost