Buttocks Liposuction Chicago
If you are reading this, you are looking for ways to reshape your buttock area. You have tried dieting and exercise, and it hasn’t been working. With tumescent liposuction, a plastic surgeon can do wonders with several body contouring techniques.
Buttocks and outer thighs liposuction are usually done together to give a more natural look to the body.
Did you hear of a procedure called a Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL for short? Your surgeon can easily give you the most beautiful buttocks you can imagine. He simply reinjects your healthy fat cells higher up to provide you with a heart shape or bubble.
Fat Transfer from Buttocks Liposuction
Fat Transfers are in significant demand these days. Many women choose to have their fat extracted from treatment areas to be reinjected in their upper breasts to give them a lifted and youthful look. The fat layer of the breast has a tendency to droop with age, and a fat transfer breast augmentation is one of the hottest procedures today.
Waterlipo™ technique to remove fat
With the Waterlipo™ technique, only a local anesthetic is used to numb the area. The patient remains aware throughout the procedure. There is no need for dangerous general anesthesia or IVs. Tiny incisions are made. A microjet cannula is inserted and can washes out fat deposits with water pressure into specific areas. The Waterlipo procedure can also promote skin tightening in the lower back area. This technique is much more gentle than traditional liposuction techniques with increased easy accessibility to fat deposits. As a result, downtime is minimal.
All procedures are performed on-site at our state-of-the-art Liposuction office in Schaumburg, IL. Here are some other advantages to the Waterlipo™ technique:
- Liposuction done with the Waterlipo™ technique is a safe procedure that can help reduce unwanted fat.
- The Waterlipo™ procedure takes only an hour or two to perform, depending on the amount of fat and areas of the body.
- There is very little pain after the procedure, and the tiny incisions leave virtually invisible scars over time.
- Since liposuction with Waterlipo™ is performed with only light sedation, most patients return to regular activity and work within a few days.
Who will perform my surgery at Chicago Liposuction by Lift Body Center?
Brian Rosett, M.D., is a Beverly Hills trained, highly respected board-certified plastic surgeon and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Warm and approachable, Dr. Rosett has been in practice for many years. He has made his cosmetic surgery practice in Chicago one of the most successful. Dr. Rosett is certified in many techniques of liposuction, including smartlipo, Vaser, and Waterlipo. He has the skills and techniques to give you the exact results to match your physique.
FAQs for Buttocks Liposuction
What should I expect to happen during the procedure?
The process is relatively simple.
- Patients are lightly sedated with local anesthesia, so they remain awake and coherent throughout the procedure. They can communicate with the doctor at all times.
- Tiny incisions are made to access the fat deposits.
- The tiny cannula leaves no unsightly scars.
- The procedure takes only about 2 hours, and patients can walk out of the office with a newly sculpted body.
- Patients are not permitted to drive, however. Each patient will need to be picked up after the surgery and driven home.
What makes me a good candidate for hip and buttocks Liposculpture?
It is recommended that patients are in good health when undergoing any procedure to reduce risks and potential complications. This procedure is not a means of weight loss. Instead, it is a procedure designed to extract moderate amounts of fat and contour the body.
Your BMI index should be below 30 for best results.
You should have good skin elasticity so the skin can resorb itself after surgery
Can I combine my buttocks liposuction with other procedures?
Absolutely. Many of our patients choose to combine tumescent liposuction of the hips or buttocks with other procedures – particularly with the thighs.
Will the surgery leave scars or excess, sagging skin?
Tiny incisions on the buttocks are not noticeable after Waterlipo™ and appear as small, barely visible freckles.
Sagging skin is not a concern with Waterlipo™. The water pressure promotes skin tightening as the fat is extracted by causing skin contraction. Most people will actually see an improvement in skin tone and firmness after this kind of liposuction. For looser skin, laser skin tightening is added to the procedure.
The recovery time for Buttocks liposuction can be anywhere from 4-12 weeks. The first 36-72 hours after treatment is the most uncomfortable part of recovery. Patients often experience a combination of numbness and soreness as the anesthetic wears off. Avoid sitting down for an extended period to minimize soreness. You should discuss with your doctor if you can sleep on your back or on your stomach for the first week. Patients may take medication prescribed by our surgeons to help manage discomfort.
All patients should observe the following guidelines for recovery after an abdomen/tummy liposuction procedure:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the operation. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in either a raw or steamed form to allow your body to digest the food quickly and absorb vital nutrients. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and will help tighten up skin tissues after liposuction. Adequate hydration will help with the expulsion of dead cells into your urine
- Get enough rest. Patients who have abdomen/tummy liposuction surgery will be able to return to a light exercise workout within 4-6 days after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. It is important to avoid strenuous activity to allow new blood vessels to form.
- Wear the compression garment. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the body during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn at all times (except while showering) for 4-12 weeks after surgery.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Change absorption pads and take care of incision sites Leaks from incision sites are possible after buttocks liposuction. The use of high-quality absorption pads can reduce discomfort caused by drainage. Gently clean the incision sites 1-2 times daily with soap and water. Apply iodine. It will minimize the chances of infection and help the incisions heal more quickly.
- Avoid applying ice packs or heating pads to the liposuction-treated areas. Band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, and soaking in any kind of water (including baths) should also be avoided during the healing process.
- Resume normal activities when you feel comfortable.
What if I do not want to be totally awake during my procedure?
We never use general anesthesia for liposuction procedures because we feel it is unnecessary. However, we offer the option to do the procedure under “Twilight” which is essentially a slightly more potent form of sedation than the usual relaxing pills we provide for you. Please let us know if this is something that you wish to discuss.
To learn more about Waterlipo™ of the hips, contact our friendly staff to set up a free consultation with our doctor at 847-807-1142.Learn About Procedures Cost